What Sets MASTER Certified Roofers Apart
They say if you think hiring a professional is expensive, wait until you hire an amateur.
It’s no secret that roofing can be costly; the average price of a new roof in the United States today stands at about ten thousand dollars!
While the expense of roofing may have some homeowners looking to cut corners by hiring non-certified roofers, those who go that route are far more likely to require serious repairs – AND may end up in the market for a new roof again much sooner than expected.
To ensure that the job can be done correctly the first time around, it’s best to contact a roofer who has gone the extra mile to be certified and knowledgeable on the products they are installing. When you hire Mid-Shore Exteriors you are getting a company that holds multiple manufacturer certifications such as:
- GAF Master Elite
- CERTAINTEED Select Shingle Master
- TAMKO Mastercraft Pro
- OWENS CORNING Preferred Contractor
Learn more about what else sets certified roofers apart from the amateurs and how to locate the best roofers near you!
CertainTeed & GAF Certified Contractors Vs. Amateur Roofers
Hiring a roofer that is not a certified roofer is like trusting a doctor who got their education from Wikipedia: undependable, unprofessional, and ultimately, unsafe!
When it comes to your home and the people it protects, you want the best roofers near you that value your structure and its assets as much as you do. Roofers of this nature tend to hold prestigious roofing certifications and awards by the brands they use, such as GAF and Certainteed certifications. Any roofing company with GAF MASTER ELITE certified contractors and/or CertainTeed SELECT SHINGLE MASTER certified roofers will have undergone advanced training and developed a precise knowledge of the materials with which they work.
At Mid-Shore Exteriors, we’re proud to be a Master Elite GAF certified contractor, a distinction only awarded to the top two percent of roofing contractors in the country. This top-tier status allows Mid-Shore Exteriors to extend exclusive benefits to our customers like:
- GAF’s Golden Pledge Limited Warranty: A benefit only available through GAF Master Elite contractors, the GAF Golden Pledge Limited Warranty gives customers 100% material defect coverage for 50+ years along with 25 years of workmanship coverage. This is about double what the typical warranty allows!
- GAF 40-Point Inspection: Only Master Elite GAF certified contractors are qualified to perform the manufacturer’s meticulous forty-point problem prevention inspection. While customers who hire roofers without GAF certification will be left wondering how long their new repairs or replacements will hold up, those who choose to work with Mid-Shore Exteriors can rest assured that this thorough inspection process will eliminate any errors that could cause issues in the future.
- Unmatched Craftsmanship & Service: To reach this elite status, GAF certified contractors are required to be properly licensed and insured while upholding a continual commitment to professional training and maintaining a sterling reputation. Working with a GAF Master Elite certified contractor like Mid-Shore Exteriors will guarantee quality craftsmanship and service that can’t be matched.
- Mid-Shore Exteriors is also a Select Shinglemaster (SSM) CertainTeed certified roofer, a qualification that presents customers with serious peace of mind. Select Shinglemaster CertainTeed certified contractors maintain a commitment to excellence in roofing and have proven their knowledge and expertise through scrupulous testing. Additionally, only SSM Certified roofers are able to offer SureStart Plus extended warranty coverage packages which gives customers 100% material defect coverage for 50+ years along with 25 years of workmanship coverage backed by the manufacturer. Contact us today to learn more about Mid-Shore Exteriors can do for you as a certified CertainTeed roofer!
Where To Find the Best Roofers Near You
In Maryland, please be mindful roofing contractors are required to be licensed by the state and properly insured which means selecting the wrong contractor can be costly. Narrowing down qualified roofers near you could easily become a difficult and time-consuming job. Fortunately, Mid-Shore Exteriors serves as a Certainteed, GAF, Tamko, and Owens Corning certified roofer, highly qualified and prepared to overcome any roofing challenge throughout Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
Finding the best local roofers in Maryland may seem like a tall task, but, when it comes to professionalism and expertise, Mid-Shore Exteriors is the go-to choice for exceeding your roofing expectations. Experienced and knowledgeable, Mid-Shore Exteriors is a preeminent outfit for both residential and commercial roofing. From the Bay Bridge to the Beaches. Cecil County down to Somerset County, Mid-Shore Exteriors stands among the best local roofers in Maryland. Reach out today to get a free quote from Mid-Shore Exteriors!
Mid-Shore Exteriors: Best Local Roofers for Maryland’s Eastern Shore
When it comes to dependable roofing in Maryland, no one does it better than Mid-Shore Exteriors. Our customers rate us 5-stars for our professionalism, work ethic and value! As both a GAF and a Certainteed certified roofer, our family-owned and operated company is proud to serve the Eastern Shore with trusted roofing services. Your home and family deserve only the best to perform work on your roof, siding and gutters. Take the first step to a worry-free roof by using a certified roofer you trust – contact Mid-Shore today to get started!